Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

About...People

BK and I were talking about Iowa, (one of the vowel states, according to Sid Pearl.)
I said I had a friend, Drew McClelland, in Iowa, a noted blogger.

BK asked what Drew blogs about.

I hesitated and then said “About...people.”

Ever since I have been rolling that around in my brain.

Drew's Marketing Minute is chock full of useful observations, great thoughts, and ideas to make me proud to be human. And, through it all, a great blog is about...people.

And of course, readers who comment!

2 comments:

  1. It's all about people - a good description of living life to the fullest. In the process we may collect a bunch of toys, and may even get so wrapped up in them that we forget to eat, sleep, or even acknowledge those in our household or around us.

    When coming up for air, we realize the meaningful elements of life are NOT the toys, gadgets, acquired inventory of "Stuff", but it about a child's laugh, or an ah-ha moment when talking with a friend, or reaching out to touch base with someone - it's all about the people! Thank goodness!!!!

    ReplyDelete